North American Business Development Manager
at Onfido in San Francisco
Founded in 2012, Onfido is one of London’s fastest growing tech companies. A true market disruptor, our product is revolutionising the screening industry. By doing smart things with data and building the tech infrastructure to make our product genuinely scalable, we’re able to operate in fast-growing spaces that are closed to our competitors. Our vision is simple: Onfido will be the trust engine that powers the P2P market.
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic and experienced Business Development manager to identify strategic partners, negotiate and close deals, and manage and cultivate ongoing partnerships across the US. You’ll work alongside the senior management team to strategise the best ways to develop key client relationships as we continue to expand our global offering.
Our ideal Business Development Manager is someone who:
- Will identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Work on partnerships including, but not limited to, product integration partnerships and distribution partnership.
- Adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a tech start-up, and is extremely quantitative and data-driven in their approach to business.
- You’ll be joining a small, fast-moving team in a critical role, and will play a huge part in our rapid expansion.
The role will involve a great deal of travel (fully paid).
We’re looking for someone with:
- Prior experience doing business development for a high-growth technology company.
- Experience negotiating and managing commercial relationships.
- Strong grasp of technology.
- Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
At Onfido, we expect a lot from each other, but in return, we like to make things easier whenever we can. As part of this role, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Your own MacBook
- Any software or books you need
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked office kitchen with fresh fruit every day
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular company outings
We’re committed to making Onfido a great place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed.