Software Engineer in Test
at Kyruus in Boston
Founded in 2010, Kyruus is a Big Data analytics startup focused on healthcare. Based out of Boston, we are helping medical professionals find and connect with the right physicians to improve healthcare delivery and outcomes across the country. Our team is comprised of talented serial entrepreneurs with degrees from top schools and deep industry experience. Backed by leading venture capital firms Venrock, Highland Capital, Lux Capital, and Fidelity Biosciences, we already tout the top healthcare organizations as clients with lots of growth in sight.
What to Expect @Kyruus
- An unconditional love of Big Data
- A team-oriented, flat environment with impromptu weekly team outings (we like each other), monthly community outreach events (we care), and fantastic benefits (we’re covered)
- A place to grow, alongside mentors who really care about your future (we mean it!)
If you hope to work in a vibrant, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you! If you love data as much as we do, and you are passionate about improve healthcare get in touch.
Develop Kyruus’ software engineering quality frameworks and automation. We want folks that can help scale our quality efforts by building software to measure, report and identify quality issues in our applications in an automated fashion.
- Have development experience in some programming language (python, java, perl, etc.)
- Capable of introducing and building with automation tools (like Selenium) to support the rapid delivery of applications to our customers
- Have worked in an agile environment building application in a SaaS model
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
Recent jobs at Kyruus
- Principal Software Engineer - Algorithms at Kyruus in Boston 13-02-2013
- Software Architect at Kyruus in Boston 13-02-2013
- Software Engineer - Product UI Designer at Kyruus in Boston 13-02-2013
- Principal Software Engineer - Data at Kyruus in Boston 13-02-2013