at uberVU in Boston
The Account Executive position is responsible for successfully selling the uberVU value proposition to qualified leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will largely consist of, but not be limited to, enterprise customers and agency partners. This role has limited travel.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Close new business consistently at or above quota.
• Serve as a brand enthusiast for uberVU’s social marketing solutions.
• Follow up on qualified leads with demonstrations for enterprise customers.
• Build relationships with prospects and influencers to grow new business.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing and Product departments to implement and execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products.
• As a visible team player, bring best in class thinking, strategies and ideas that align to our company values, culture and vision for the future.
• Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently. Experience in a start up environment is highly desired.
• Candidates MUST be Top Producers (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers).
• 2-5 years of selling experience operating within a web technology or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement.
• Experienced sales star conducting sophisticated business interactions and initiating relationships.
• Experience with social media marketers is a major plus. It is assumed candidates have selling experience at the executive level.
• A bright, street smart and emotionally intelligent sales executive.
• A strong work ethic, drive, passion, sense of humor, enthusiasm and a record of success is a solid fit for our fun, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
• Superior communications skills, well rounded in all aspects of business development methodology with exceptional closing & relationship management skills.
• Strong skills within the following programs: Office, Google Apps & Salesforce.
B.A. or B.S. degree
About This Position
• This is an opportunity to be an early part of a high-growth company.
• This is a position with tremendous upside potential. uberVU has a Sales Management Program and grows management from within.
• This position offers a competitive base salary + commission for achieving goals.
You will receive thorough training. uberVU employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within Sales and in other parts of the organization.
uberVU is a leading provider of social marketing software designed from the ground up to be unbelievably easy to use, lightning fast, and amazingly powerful. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the U.S. and Europe. The company is experiencing hyper-growth and the Sales team is seeking an exceptional Account Executive to join our office in Boston, MA.
Recent jobs at uberVU
- Sales Specialist at uberVU in Boston 25-01-2013