at Ramp in Woburn, MA
Role & Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets through prospecting for new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Forge relationships within accounts at various management levels and across relevant functions to ensure RAMP value is communicated deeply and broadly.
- Demonstrate RAMP products in context of customer solution needs while positioning successfully against competitor offerings. Draft high quality proposals that clearly articulate RAMP value propositions.
- Maintain relevant data in RAMPs sales force automation tool by recording all significant sales activities for a specific opportunity, including revenue forecasts.
- Represent RAMP solutions to customers at field events, including conferences, seminars, etc..
- 5-7 years experience in software or SaaS sales.
- Proven track record for reaching revenue targets, negotiating contracts, setting customer expectations, and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of and experience in positioning SaaS (Software as a Service) and enterprise technology solutions to drive successful revenue growth.
- Knowledge and experience in online media, web/enterprise search, and SEO. Candidates with previous Sales.
To apply please use our contact form.