Senior Software Engineer
at Courion in Marlborough, MA
To help extend our lead in the Identity & Access Management market, Courion is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to be an integral part of the Engineering team delivering connectors, and tools to develop connectors to Courion’s customers. In this position, you will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, flexible environment with responsibilities across the full range of activities required to deliver solutions to market, from requirements definition, design, development, test planning, test execution and direct interaction with the leading Enterprise Provisioning and Access Compliance customers.
Our ideal candidate should be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and able to work independently on multiple tasks under minimal supervision. The individual should be able to focus on the entire software system under development and apply solid analytical and problem solving skills to develop creative software to build connectors efficiently.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking for a challenging career delivering enterprise class software. You will be working in a Scrum / Agile software development environment where all team members share responsibility for design, development, test planning, test execution and documentation of the product.
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile development processes.
- Experience working independently by understanding technical specifications or requirements documents.
- Good problem solving skills, assertive, analytical yet practical approach.
- Track record of achievement demonstrable through on-time delivery of products to market, industry recognition for delivered products, and exemplary extra-curricular or community-based activity.
- Experience with third party software integration highly desired.
- Experience working with distributed teams, including offshore teams.
- Ability to assist in pre-sale discussions, quick prototyping of technology and product demonstration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and/or international).
- Proven experience with the following technologies:
- XML and related technologies (XSLT, XMLSchema, XPath, etc.)
- Web Services / SOAP
- SQL Server / ADO.NET
- Software-based unit testing
Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus:
- ASP / ASP.NET / ASP.NET AJAX
- .NET 3.5 (including Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Forms, Windows Workflow Foundation, etc.)
- Terminal Emulators
- B.S. or B.E./M.S. or M.E./M.Tech/B.Tech with high honors in Computer Science, Software Quality Assurance or Computer Engineering.
To apply, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent jobs at Courion
- Business Development Representative (BDR) at Courion in Marlborough, MA 05-03-2013
- Director of Product Marketing at Courion in Marlborough, MA 05-03-2013
- (Senior) Web UX Designer at Courion in Marlborough, MA 05-03-2013