Senior Frontend Developer @ Pixable (NY)
at Pixable in New York, United States
Senior Frontend Engineer
Pixable is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to lead our frontend team taking our web and mobile web to the next level. You should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to your work.
We just moved to a pretty cool office in Wall Street, New York. But you don’t have to wear a tie :)
*How we work:*
- We are a team of 5 who care about software quality.
- We submit every change via Pull Requests and we do code reviews.
- We write extensive automated tests using Selenium, integrated with Github with nightly builds.
- We iterate on a 2-week sprint cycle.
- We have internal tools to deploy seamlessly.
*You will be:*
- Writing tons of code. And refactoring it until it shines.
- Taking part of architecture decisions how to integrate with the backend.
- Reviewing the code of your team mates in a pull request based workflow.
- Collaborating day-to-day with product managers, designers and backend engineers.
*We would love:*
- Excellent coding skills.
- Care for software quality and testing.
- A good eye for design and usability, mastering HTML5 and CSS
- Open-source contributions.
- Familiar with LESS, Selenium and Wordpress development, but not necessary.