MOVE Advocate (Customer Success Agent) - New York
at MOVE Guides in New York
We are building out our global support network for MOVE Guides in order to continue to wow employees as they relocate around the world. Do you enjoy stepping in to save the day?
You are excited about delighting customers, solving problems and finding solutions. You are smart, resourceful and charismatic. You love the idea of being a link between our customers and our product team – helping shape the vision of how we continually improve the experience for our movers.
As a Move Advocate, you will help deliver a great moving experience via email, phone and live chat. You’ll cover everything from introductory planning calls to troubleshooting and advice during the move. You have a passion for driving resolution, spotting trends and providing an outstanding experience.
What you’ll do
• Be the single point of contact for an employee and his/her family during a domestic or international relocation or assignment – you will WOW Move Guides’ users with great service.
• Deliver exceptional support and consultation for relocating employees from relocation authorization through to successful move or completion
• Counsel employees and their families on their relocation policy and benefits, acting as an extension of the internal global mobility team and ensuring expectations are clearly set
• Proactively help the employee and his family navigate the complexities of a relocation to a new city, ensuring that they understand the process, timelines and vendors they will work with
• Learn key information on the destinations you will cover so that you can share this with employees as an expert and ensure they are set up to succeed in their new home — such as which neighbourhoods to live in, where to shop and what is the local transport system
• Provide ongoing support and consultation for assignments, ensuring employees understand their benefits while they are away from their home country and settle in smoothly to their destination
• Become a ‘power user’ on MOVE Guides’ award-winning Talent Mobility Cloud, helping employees navigate their technology portal and leveraging the internal side of the system to manage relocations and assignments
• Contribute to feedback with the engineering and product teams to continually improve the technology and internal systems that you use to manage relocations and assignments and see your feedback actually implemented!
• Get certified in a variety of cities around the globe so you can answer questions and truly be an expert
• Handle questions on email, live chat and phone
• Use our custom CRM system along with Desk.com
• Proactively identify trends and opportunities to improve MOVE Guides
We are recruiting for roles in London, New York and San Francisco – with a mix of in-office and remote working roles available.
What we’d like to see
• You have lived and worked abroad – we are all expats and it is a big part of our culture
• 1+ year in client support or account management
• Experience supporting professionals preferred
• Great attention to detail
• Dynamic problem solver – focused on quickly getting to a solution
• Excellent written and verbal communication
About MOVE Guides
Recognised as one of London’s hottest early stage startups and used by top Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, MOVE Guides is transforming talent mobility and employee relocation for companies worldwide. Our software-enabled marketplace brings together HR departments, employees and global suppliers onto a single HR tech platform for easy employee relocation, management and analytics.
MOVE Guides’ operates across EMEA, Asia and the Americas. Our platform has been recognized for “Technological Innovation in Relocation” in top industry awards and called the “future of global mobility” by HR professionals around the world.
Recent jobs at MOVE Guides
- Operations Manager at MOVE Guides in San Francisco, US 24-03-2015
- Customer Experience Manager at MOVE Guides in San Francisco, US 24-03-2015
- Solutions Consultant at MOVE Guides in New York or San Francisco 09-10-2014
- Client Success Manager, Americas at MOVE Guides in San Francisco, CA 09-10-2014
- MOVE Advocate (Customer Success Agent) - San Francisco at MOVE Guides in San Francisco, CA, USA 16-09-2014